From 1st to 7th of September 2017, NGO Sal Fuera (SPAIN) is hosting a Youth Exchange “Nature2017.jpg” in Alicante, Spain. The project focuses on environment and photography. For more info contact us in inbox, or write to us on our e-mail : email@example.com
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our planet is “everyone’s business”. Young people in Europe today are usually biasing towards living in urban areas with little contact with natural environment. In order to inspire young people to spend more time within the natural countryside of Europe there is a need for attractive approaches to topics concerning environmental protection, ecology, sustainable development and promotion of protection of the environment.
AIM and OBJECTIVES:
Specific objectives of youth exchange are to:
– Promote photography as a tool of protecting environment and a way to acquire knowledge and skills useful for persons’professional development.
– Foster mutual better understanding of ecological situation and culture in countries of participants and develop a sense of ecological awareness.
– Encourage youth to further influence media in the topic of ecology in their own countries.
– Promote cross-border cooperation in the fight against climate change.
– Create an itinerant photo exhibition with resulting pictures from participant, during the youth exchange, that will remain as a campaign against climate change and environmental degradation.
– 31 participants in total from 6 different countries.
– 4 + 1 per country. 4 participants and 1 group leader.
– The participants should be between 18 and 30 years old.
– There is no age limit for the group leader.
YOUTH SENATE TALLINN (ESTONIA)
YOUTH OF EUROPE (POLAND)
ARMENIAN OPEN SOCIETY YOUTH NGO (ARMENIA)
Complete Info Pack you can find here
For more info write to us on our e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org