We are happy to announce that NGO Iuventa will be partner organization on youth Exchange ”Youthpass a key to unlock the future’’ that will be held in Daugavpils city, Latvia.
About the project
As many countries are reforming public education and considering the fact that, no formal education
and intercultural learning are key elements in this transition, it is always more noticeable the need
for recognition of non formal competences. Perhaps, such issue is one of the most debated in the
youth field, among youth workers and policy makers. One of the main steps related to the topic was
the launch of Youthpass in 2007 with the aim of supporting the validation and recognition of nonformal
learning in Europe within the framework of the Youth in Action programme.
– To familiarize participants with the concept of Youth Pass as an educational program and its
possibilities within and on the outside of Erasmus +
– To explore the 8 key competences and to give participants an understanding of what each
competence refers to
– To give participants a clear understanding of Youthpass and how it works
– To develop participant’s competences in intercultural learning
-To contribute to young people’s personal development,
– To help them to set up learning and career goals by creating a safe atmosphere for non-formal
– To develop participants’ life-long learning competencies, self-awareness and promote active and
creative participation of young people in processes and events around them.
– To set up strategies for the better recognition of youth work and non – formal education in YE